Allows you to compare two payloads in terms of text, structure or values.
|Mode||Text, values, structure||Yes|
|Stop test if fails||True, false||No|
- Expression 1: the first payload you want to compare. See Expression for more details.
- Expression 2: the second payload you want to compare.
- Mode: the comparator you wish to use.
- Text compares the text of the two payloads as plain text
- values compares the two payloads regardless the text layout
- structure compares only the structure of the two payloads.
- Level: Specifies, when the assertion fails, whether it should be considered an error or just a warning.
- Stop test if fails: The test will be immediately stopped if the assertion fails.
A warning will not trigger alerts (such as email or text messages).