This assertion is used to check if the element described by the expression contains a specific substring. For example, to test the word Uber is in Uber's product names (UberX, UberBlack, UberPool).
|Mode||'all' or 'one'||No|
|Level||'error' or 'warning'||No|
|Execute if item exists||'true' or 'false'||No|
|Stop test if fails||'true' or 'false'||No|
- Expression: It's the path to the element we want to operate on (e.g.
payload.ProductID). See Expression for more details.
- Value: The value we want to compare the expression to.
- Mode: Specify if all the same elements in the payload should match the assertion (‘all’) or if only one element (‘one’) is enough.
- Level: Specifies, when the assertion fails, whether it should be considered an error or just a warning.
- Modifier: The assertion is considered verified if it does not pass.
- Execute if item exists: The assertion is evaluated only if the element exists. This is useful when the element does not always exist.
- Stop test if fails: The test will be immediately stopped if the assertion fails.
- Comment: Add comment messages in the form of a string data type.
A warning will not trigger alerts (such as email or text messages).