API Fortress can absolutely integrate with your JIRA setup. However, because not all JIRA boards are created equal, if you would like a connector set up for your specific JIRA board please out to email@example.com
We will then gather the appropriate information and build you a custom connector for your JIRA setup.
This connector does not come pre-loaded out of the box for self-hosted/on-premises, and will need to be loaded separately. To learn how to load the connector into your API Fortress instance click here.
If you are using the SaaS version there is a simple JIRA connector provided, below are the steps to configure it:
Go to the settings page
Click on "Alert Groups"
Create a new group or add a connector to an existing alert group
Add a new connector
Choose the JIRA connector
Configure the connector
- hostname - this is the host url of your JIRA instance
- username - username for your JIRA instance with permissions to create tickets
- password - password for the given username
- project_name - this is the project key of the project to send reports to
- issue_type - identifier of the issue type to be used, i.e. Task, Bug, etc
Go into project settings for a project you would like JIRA alerts set up for
Add the alert group that contains your JIRA connector to this project
The resulting ticket in JIRA will look something like this: