Sauce Labs offers five different Sauce Connect Proxy setup types:
- Basic Sauce Connect Proxy Setup
- Sauce Connect Proxy Setup with Additional Proxies
- High Availability Sauce Connect Proxy Setup
- Sauce Connect Proxy Setup for Real Device Cloud
- Headless Sauce Connect Proxy Setup
As you’re configuring the setup type that’s right for you, it's important to understand how the program will interact with your network architecture components, such as proxies, firewalls, and geographically distributed data centers.
- A Sauce Labs account (Log in or sign up for a free trial license).
- Your Sauce Labs Username and Access Key, for some setups.
- Sauce Connect Proxy must be installed on the same network as the application or website you're testing; however, it is not required to install Sauce Connect Proxy on the same local machine. For this reason, when setting up Sauce Connect Proxy, be mindful of how it will interact with your network architecture.