If you've created a search that you want to use in the future, you can save it by adding it to your favorites.
- After you've built your search from the filters or written it in the Search text field on the Archives page, click the star icon next to the text field to save it.
- Click the expand icon next to the star to view your favorited searches. You can select a favorite search to run it, or remove it by clicking the Delete icon.
You can delete any of the tests or builds listed on your Archives page.
- Select the test or build result you want to delete. You can also select multiple test or build results for deletion.
- Click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes.
Results are Permanently Deleted
Once you delete a test or build result, it's gone forever and cannot be recovered. Be careful when you click Yes.
You can change the layout of your Archives page by changing which columns are displayed, and how the content in those columns is sorted.
- On your Archives page, click Show Columns.
- Select the columns you want to display, or clear the selection of columns you want to remove.
- Click Apply.
- Click Sort By to change the display of your results based on search score or ascending or descending dates.
Your layout changes will be saved until you change them again.
Whenever you kick off an automated test or build with Sauce, you will see the build or test begin to run in Sauce Labs, and, if you have set up your tests to report whether they've passed or failed, the ultimate result of that build or test run on either the Automated Builds or Automated Tests page.
Once the results have been logged to the page, you have a couple options for filtering those results with the filters in the upper-right corner of the page:
|Owner||The owner filter allows you to view test results for: |
|Status||The status filter lets you filter tests and builds by: |
You can use any of these filters singly or or combination to search through the tests and builds on your Archive page. The Example column shows how you could construct a search using a specific filter in the Search text field. See Searching for Test Results for examples of how to build structured searches using multiple filters in the Search field.
|Text||Search for any mention of the string across test details.|
|Name||Search for full or partial test name.|
|Platform||Search for tests that ran on one or multiple operating systems. This field only accepts operating systems currently supported by Sauce Labs.|
|Browser||Search for tests that ran on one or multiple browsers. Only accepts browsers currently supported by Sauce Labs.|
|Date||Search for tests that ran on a specific date or over a specified range. Dates should be in YYYY-MM-DD format.|
|Status||Search for tests based on their status. Currently there are four possible states: |
|Build||Search for tests that belong to a specific build.|
|Tag||Search for tests that have one or multiple tags.|
|Owner||Search for tests that were created by a specific user.|