What is Sauce Labs?
Sauce Labs is a full-scale testing platform that supports every stage of your software development and operations lifecycle to ensure complete digital confidence every time a user hits your website or app, regardless of the device, browser or operating system from which it is being accessed.
What You'll Need
- A Sauce Labs account (Log in or sign up for a free trial license).
- Your Sauce Labs Username and Access Key.
Security at Sauce Labs
Whether it is the code we write, the software we use, or the platform services we provide, security is always extremely important. We know that you rely on Sauce Labs to help your developers deliver better software, faster, and we are committed to protecting your investment. We're SOC 2 Type 2 compliant and available to answer any security questions you may have.
For more information, see the Sauce Labs security policy.
Need some extra help getting started? Check out some of the tutorials on Sauce School.
- The Quickstart tutorials will help you get the automated code you have up and running on Sauce Labs.
- Learn to write Selenium automated test code:
- Learn to run Cypress tests on Sauce Labs using saucectl