If you are an organization admin, you can create and delete teams and assign concurrency limits to each team.
In Sauce Labs, click Account and then click Team Management.
On the Teams tab, click the blue plus sign.
- In the Create new team box, enter a team name and description.
- In the To Line of Business dropdown, select the line of business the team will be associated with.
- Under Team VM Concurrency Limits, use the up and down arrows to set the number of concurrent virtual machines that the team can access. For more information about concurrency, see Concurrency Limits and Team Accounts.
- Click Add Team.
- In Sauce Labs, click Account and then click Team Management.
- On the Teams tab, select the checkbox of the team or teams you want to delete.
- Next to Teams Selected, in the Action dropdown, click Delete team.
- In the Confirm Delete box, select the team that you want to transfer the members of the deleted team to. If you don't select a a new team, the team members will be moved to the default team.
- Click Yes, Remove.