This SSO flow has been
deprecated. Use this documentation only if your organization was not migrated to the new SSO.
If you do not have any SSO integrations set up at Sauce Labs and you wish to establish a new integration, see Setting Up SSO to get started.
If you have previously implemented the deprecated SSO integration and wish to migrate to the new SSO implementation, see the step-by-step migration guide.
- Log in to Okta with administrator credentials.
- On the Applications tab, search for and select the Sauce Labs application.
- Click Add.
- On the General Settings page of the setup wizard, enter an Application label, and next to Browser plugin auto-submit, select the Automatically log in when user lands on login page checkbox.
- Click Next.
- On the Sign-On Options page of the setup wizard, in the SAML 2.0 section, click the Identity Provider metadata link to download the metadata file. You will need to upload this file to Sauce Labs when you configure single sign-on.
- Under Credential Details, next to Application username format, select Email.
- Click Done.
- On the application details page, in the Assign dropdown, click Assign to People.
- In the Assign Sauce Labs to People window, next to the users or groups you want to give SSO access to, click Assign.
- Click Done.
- Follow the instructions in Single Sign-On Settings (Deprecated Flow) to complete the integration of Sauce Labs with your Okta instance.
The Sauce Labs app on the Okta Application Network only supports access to us-west-1. If you need to configure access for another data center, please follow the instructions for general setup of SSO.