Get up and running quickly with your first Selenium WebDriver automated test on the Sauce Labs cloud.
What You'll Need
- A Sauce Labs account (Log in or sign up for a free trial license).
- Your Sauce Labs Username and Access Key.
- Have Git and GitHub set up.
Selenium Testing Resources
To assist you in getting started with various types of automation including web, mobile, visual, and functional using Java, we offer a detailed example repository. This resource is equipped with all the necessary information and examples you require.
For additional guidance on setting up Selenium tests, please refer to our Getting Started with Selenium guide. This guide offers step-by-step instructions to help you begin your testing journey.
- Running Selenium on Sauce Labs: learn additional Selenium commands, strategies, and recommended best practices.
- Selenium on Sauce Labs: view Selenium snippets that use other browsers and programming languages
- Using Selenium 4 with Sauce Labs
- Viewing Your Test Results
- Sauce Training | W3C Code Examples
- Sauce Labs Language Bindings
- Java SE 8 Documentation