saucectl -- the Sauce Labs test orchestrator CLI -- to run TestCafe tests directly from your existing TestCafe project.
- Don't have TestCafe tests but want to try? The TestCafe Demo Repo includes a sample project structure, working configuration file, and sample TestCafe test so you can get up and running in less than 10 minutes!
- Already running TestCafe? Let
saucectlrun your tests in the Sauce Labs Cloud, where you have access to thousands of OS/browser combinations and Sauce Labs analytics.
- A Sauce Labs account (if you don't have one, start a free trial)
- Your Sauce Labs Username and Access Key
Step 1: Install
npm install -g saucectl
saucectl requires access to a valid Sauce Labs account.
- Run the
- Enter your Sauce Labs Username and Access Key at the prompts.
Use Environment Variables
You can set your Sauce Labs credentials as environment variables instead of generating a
credentials.yml, if you prefer. In systems where both sets of credentials exist, environment variable values are prioritized.
Check out the TestCafe Demo Repo to get a TestCafe project structure, TestCafe-ready configuration file, and sample TestCafe test.
run command to execute the sample test included with the
The console displays the executing tests, distinguishing which mode is running.
The results and test assets are available immediately in your Sauce Labs account: