Learn how to move your data from API Fortress (our legacy platform) to Sauce Labs API Testing.
- Log in to API Fortress.
- Choose the Project containing the Tests you want to move to Sauce Labs.
- Go to your Tests list by clicking Tests.
- To export individual Tests, click the circle to the left of each Test.
Or, to export all Tests as a batch, click Select All.
- Click Export Selected. This will give you a zip folder containing all of your tests.
- Follow the instructions under Importing API Tests to Sauce Labs.
Below are the differences between API Fortress (legacy) Tests and Sauce Labs API Tests:
- Not all API Fortress Test components are supported in Sauce Labs API Testing.
You may need to update your API Tests after importing to Sauce Labs. For assistance, contact your CSM/SE or our Support Team.
As API Fortress does not support exporting Vault and Environment variables, you'll need to re-enter these manually in Sauce Labs API Testing.