Learn how to move your data from API Fortress (our legacy platform) to Sauce Labs API Testing.
What You'll Need
Moving Tests from API Fortress to Sauce Labs
Exporting Tests from API Fortress
- Log in to API Fortress.
- Choose the Project containing the Tests you want to move to Sauce Labs.
- Go to your Tests list by clicking Tests.
- To export individual Tests, click the circle to the left of each Test.
Or, to export all Tests as a batch, click Select All.
- Click Export Selected. This will give you a zip folder containing all of your tests.
Importing Tests to Sauce Labs
- Follow the instructions under Importing API Tests to Sauce Labs.
Review Your Tests After Migrating
You may need to update your tests after importing them to Sauce Labs.
Importing Vault and Environments
As API Fortress does not support exporting Vault and Environment variables, you'll need to re-enter these manually in Sauce Labs API Testing.