API Fortress Legacy Migration Guide
API Fortress Cloud (legacy) was discontinued on October 15, 2022. Please note that this applies to the cloud solution only, NOT the on-premise solution.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Sauce Labs Support.
Learn how to move your data from API Fortress (our legacy on-prem platform) to Sauce Labs API Testing.
What You'll Need
- A Sauce Labs account (Log in or sign up for a free trial license).
Moving Tests from API Fortress to Sauce Labs
Exporting Tests from API Fortress
- Log in to API Fortress platform.
- Choose the Project containing the Tests you want to move to Sauce Labs.
- Go to your Tests list by clicking Tests.
- To export individual Tests, click the circle to the left of each Test.
Or, to export all Tests as a batch, click Select All.
- Click Export Selected. This will give you a zip folder containing all of your tests.
Importing Tests to Sauce Labs
- Follow the instructions under Importing API Tests to Sauce Labs.
You may need to update your tests after importing them to Sauce Labs.
Importing Vault and Environments
As API Fortress does not support exporting Vault and Environment variables, you'll need to re-enter these manually in Sauce Labs API Testing.